sobota, 19 grudnia 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE:)

Hello
Are you ready for Saturday my inspiration?
the last inspiration this year ...
Do You like  shine?
It's great ... because this week
Let's Get Sparkly

I used the winter Maja Design paper collection.
HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Take a look at the beautiful flowers of magnolias and roses, blue flowers cherry.
at white decorative foam bouquets.
I love lace and cut parts of the paper.
They delight me tiny bells and wonderful pink ribbon
The entire card shines because I use lots of glitter.
Let's Get Sparkly
Meet until after the New Year ...
 I hope with will be for you a happy
 and fulfilled all your dreams come true.
Hugs:)
Izabela

Seen the news in our shop?



4 komentarze:

  1. Jak zawsze pełna magicznego uroku! Pozdrawiam :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. A ja się tu pochwalę - oto ja, prowincjonalna Gosia, dostałam tę właśnie przepiękną kartkę, która raduje moje oko i serce. Dziękuję!

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Twój komentarz uskrzydla<3
dziekuję...z całego mojego pyzatego serducha:)